A Trash2Fashion Workshop
With ELSHA BOHNERT & KRISTINE BARRY
Fill a suitcase with clothes you can experiment on…
- Sew on things like pockets, patches, buttons, lace, ribbons, etc.
- Take things apart & create something new
- Poke holes & patch them up
- Create a “Rip & Safety Pin” T-shirt
- Cannibalize, steal, stitch, burn, destroy to your heart’s content and come out with a wardrobe of wearable art!
Fee: $20 (includes $10 materials fee)
- Old clothes, scissors, seam rippers, fabric remnants, whatever you might want to attach to your clothes
- Potluck lunch
Elsha Bohnert is an award-winning trash artist, known for her work with found objects and Trash2Fashion Shows.
Kristine Barry is a fiber artist and passionate stitcher. Elsha and Kristine have collaborated on countless trash art projects and Trash2Fashion Shows. They hope to bring peace on earth, one stitch at a time.